- 1 tsp lime zest
- 6 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Sea salt
- 1 – 19 oz. (540 ml) tin black beans, rinsed very well and drained
- 1 – 19 oz. (540 ml) tin mixed beans (pintos, chickpeas, etc) rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of fresh corn, blanched (or frozen corn, thawed)
- 1/2 small red or sweet white onion diced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
1. Make the dressing by combining the lime zest, juice, cumin, jalapeno and vegetable oil. Whisk to combine. Season with salt, to taste. Set aside
2. Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl. Add the dressing and toss.
3. Season with additional salt if needed and serve.