- 8 oz creamy goat cheese log
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup sundried tomatoes, julienned (soak dried ones in hot water or can use a combination of dried and jarred ones in oil)
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, pitted, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of thyme (or can use fresh thyme)
- Pinch of hot red pepper flakes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (1/2 c oil, about as much as provided by the jar of oil- packed tomatoes, is adequate)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and let stand to let flavours blend.
- Spoon over the cheese, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve on large platter with crisp toasts,crackers, and/or fresh sliced baguette.