- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage (or use shredded kale)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1x 15-ounce can white beans, rinssed and drained
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion
- 4x 8- to 10-inch whole wheat wraps or tortillas
- Whisk venegar, oil, chopotle chile and salt in a medium bowl. Add cabbage, carrot, and cilantro. Toss to combine.
- Mash beans and avocado in another medium bowl with a potato masher. Stir in cheese and onion.
- To assemble the wraps, spread about ½ cup of the bean-avocado mixture onto a wrap and top with about ⅔ cup of the cabbage-carrot slaw. Roll up burrito style, or like a jelly roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut the wraps in half to serve.