- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon of dry dill (or a teaspoon chopped fresh)
In a medium bowl, stir together the buttermilk and mayonnaise until fully mixed. Add in the other ingredients, adjusting for taste.
Keeps for a week, covered in the fridge.
This delicious recipe is via Elise Bauer of Simply Recipes.