Betty didn’t specify how much couscous to cook , or how much feta to add for her delicious version of this salad, so I just wing it…
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed/minced
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Whisk all ingredients together, or shake up in a jar.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled and cut into small pieces
- red onion, sliced (to taste)
- black olives, to taste
- feta cheese, crumbled or cut up
- Cook the couscous, stir, and set aside to cool (follow the directions on the box); whole wheat is my preference.
- Combine the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables and toss.
- Add the couscous to the vegetables, toss. Just before serving, gently stir in the feta cheese.