Serves 4 to 6 people
- 16 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 thin deli slices smoked ham, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar, shredded and divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ to ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 11” x 7” casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the hashbrowns, ham, green onions, and 1 cup of the cheese. Turn into greased casserole dish.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the potato mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 60 minutes, until top is golden brown.
- Rest for 5 minutes before serving. Good with hot sauce!